Monday, May 28, 2012

Something about Guangzhou (2)--soup


So, here it is. I continue to talk about Guangzhou

Soup?



Yea, we love soup, big love with soup, and almost soup every day. We cook different kind of soup and we believe different ingredients have different effect to our body :) curiously? Isn’t it? So , we also change the type with the season. For example, when the day is very hot in summer we use Melon or green bean to calm down the summer heat in our body (In Chinese it called 降火, sorry about my English :P I hope the meaning is right and u can understand.) ,then lotus root can enrich the blood  and so on. My favourites are coconut with chicken (椰子煲鸡) and Crap with Kudzu root (鲫鱼煲粉葛).

One more I thing u guys cannot understand is we also believe we can get the benefit for the shape look like our (sorry I hope is right , in Chinese it called 以形补形) like we make the soup with the brain of pig and this will better for our brain , like we cook the chicken legs with peanut this will good for our feet especially when you stand for a long day. How’s your feel now for what I said? Sounds scary? Unbelievable or nausea? Okay, claim down, it is not as awful as you think, and we are not primitive ae you think who eat anything. In fact, it tastes good. Yea...i tried before … When I was a child my mum usually make the soup of the pig brain to me. It tasted bad at first time, but my mum restricted me to drink it and after the second and third time I got use to it. But I think not anyone can understand unless u has the same culture background.

 Of course, there still have soup with normal ingredients, which are also taste beautiful, so just don’t afraid of Canton soup.

Aha forgot one thing, we also have sweet soup (called 糖水in Chinese).  Yeah! Soup can be sweet and it tastes great!! A cold green bean paste with kelp tastes fantastic in summer. And also many other like red bean paste taste good in warm. So many so many ``I also love sesame paste, taste happiness when it warm .There are many store open in Canton for this sweet soup. It is a good place to hangout with friends after dinner. Mango dishes is wroth a try @@ which can make you move and happiness.


Let finished this part here , goog night.  
c u next time
Cheer

Cwing

No comments:

Post a Comment